Broadway Sings Tori: A Benefit for RAINN
Monday, June 27th a star-studded Broadway cast will be performing the music of Tori Amos in "Broadway Sings Tori: A Benefit for RAINN" at the New World Stages. The event, which will be donating all proceeds to RAINN, promises to be an uplifting evening!
Tickets are $35-$125, with a two hour open bar included with all tickets $75+.Buy your tickets today or call 212-239-6200 for additional ticket information.
Hosted by Colleen Harris and Ben Cameron (Wicked, Aida) with musical direction by Brian Nash (producer of the award-winning Silence! The Musical But I'm a Cheerleader), Broadway Sings Tori will feature the following performers and more:
- Tony nominee Christine Andreas (Oklahoma!, La Cage Aux Folles)
- Tony nominee Stephanie D'Abruzzo (Avenue Q)
- Will Chase (Rent, The Full Monty, High Fidelity)
- Natalie Joy Johnson (Legally Blonde, Bare)
- Stephanie Gibson (The Addams Family, Spamalot)
- Celina Carvajal (Toxic Avenger, 42nd Street, Cats)
- Steven Cutts (Hairspray, Camp)
- Katie Thompson (Bloodties, Giant)
- Molly Pope (Our Hit Parade)