Graphic Design Internship
The Graphic Design Intern assists in the visual identity and communication efforts through mediums such as RAINN’s website, social networking sites, and promotional materials.
The Graphic Design Intern works with the Communication and IT Team to ensure consistency in RAINN’s corporate identity and online presence. He/She can also be required to collaborate in the editing and updating of the website content.
- Design of print material including but not limited to brochures, posters, invitations, inserts and cards
- Design of web material such as static/animated banners, badges and graphics for social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), graphics for the website
- Assist in the visual aspect of presentations and videos for internal and external use mainly in Powerpoint and iMovie
- Layout design and information graphics for internal and external use; including PDF documents, charts, forms, instructions, etc.
- Layout design and images for newsletters and emails
- Format content for the website
- Other duties may be assigned as design opportunities emerge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Design CS5 or up (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of design principles such as color, typography and layout
- Knowledge in web usability, navigation and user interface
- Creative approach to projects
- Animation and video editing are a plus
Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com & include “Graphic Design Internship” in subject line.