Graphic Design Internship
Graphic Design Internship Summer 2015
Do you have a passion for non-profit work and graphic design? RAINN is looking for a summer 2015 Graphic Design Intern with strong design aesthetics. Candidate will assist in the visual identity and communication efforts through mediums such as RAINN's website, social networking sites, and promotional materials. College students around the Maryland and D.C area are encouraged to apply. Flexible scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of print material including but not limited to brochures, posters, invitations, inserts and cards.
- Design of web material such as animated banners, infographics, graphics for social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and graphics for the website.
- Assist in the visual aspect of presentations and videos.
- Layout design and images for newsletters and emails.
- Be energetic, creative, have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate initiative.
- Other duties may be assigned as design opportunities emerge.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Design CS5 or up (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver).
- Strong knowledge in design fundamentals and principles.
- Ability to work in both large teams and independently.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
This is an unpaid, part-time position. RAINN will work with the student and university to ensure college credit is given for the internship.