The Communications Intern works with the Communications Manager and Online Communications Manager under the Vice President of Communications. College students with a Communications, Public Relations, English major, or an interest in the issue of sexual violence are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles for RAINN's monthly newsletter
- Internet research
- Media database creation and maintenance
- Web-based social networking
- Special events assistance
- Media pitching
- Organizational and college outreach
This is an unpaid, part-time position and requires a minimum of 20 hours per week. Communications employees will work with the student and university to ensure college credit is given for the internship.
Spring: Nov. 20
Summer: April 1
Fall: July 31
If you are interested, please email a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Meredith Ritchie at email@example.com