Online Marketing Manager
Online Marketing Manager
RAINN — Washington, DC
The Online Marketing Manager will manage the organization’s online presence to cultivate relationships with new and existing supporters, and manage the organization’s brand online. The Online Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP of Communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day-to-day communications on organization’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies for building an engaged online community.
- Manage visibility and consistency of organization brand across all web platforms.
- Track performance of all online activities; analyze metrics to make constructive recommendations to shape future online strategy.
- Coordinate RAINN’s national education and outreach program on university and high school campuses.
- Create multimedia deliverables for organization campaigns and fundraising appeals, such as web videos.
- Support communications strategies, promotions schedule, and production of materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years professional experience.
- Excellent grasp of the evolving social media landscape, non-profit communications and social marketing.
- Exceptional written communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage immediate, short term and long term projects simultaneously. Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience with SEM and SEO campaigns and analytics (i.e., Google Analytics).
- Experience with online advertisement platforms (i.e., Google AdWords). Google Ad Words certification is a plus.
- Experience with online marketing campaign management.
- Familiarity with Adobe graphic design software such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Familiarity with HTML, Dreamweaver, Salesforce, Constant Contact, and video editing programs is a plus.
- Willingness to be available to respond to after-hours as needed.
- Aggressive, creative and innovative spirit with a deep understanding of online communications.
- Strong personal initiative, team player, self-starter, mature, personable, and sense of humor.
- Commitment to RAINN’s mission and goals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email (preferred, with “Online Marketing Manager” in the subject line of the email) the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter (with salary requirement)
- 2 writing or multimedia design/outreach samples