RAINN is looking for a Marketing Intern to assist in the marketing and promotions efforts to Service members and Veterans. The Marketing Intern will work with the Military Marketing Manager, under the Vice President of Communications.
College students with a Marketing, Advertising, Business major, or an understanding of military culture are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities will include:
- Online advertising (Facebook, Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo)
- Writing articles for RAINN's monthly newsletter
- Internet research
- Media database creation and maintenance
- Web-based social networking
- Possibly some writing/correspondence
- Special events assistance
- Media monitoring
- Organizational and college outreach
- Other duties may be assigned as marketing opportunities emerge
This is an unpaid, part-time position and requires a minimum of 20 hours per week. Communications employees will work with the student and university to ensure college credit is given for the internship.
Email resume & cover letter to Kinjal Dalal at firstname.lastname@example.org & include “Marketing Internship” in subject line.